It's the last #learnbpschat Twitter Tuesday of the '19-'20 school year! We did it!
Teachers have done at least a year's worth of learning in just over a month! (insert a pat on the back to yourself)
Here are just a few things to think about & reflect on as we wrap up the school year and look back at our first month of distance learning.
- Which qualities do you feel you've had to exhibit with distance learning? How about your students?
- What changes (if any) are you making to your assignments or assessments as a result of distance learning? What are you seeing from students as a result?
- Share something (an assignment, routine, technique or tool) that's seemed to resonate or work especially well with your students during distance learning.
- If you could read the minds of your students, what do you think they are saying? What about your co-workers?
- If you could make one change to improve the experience for you and/or your students, what would it be?
Have a well-deserved, relaxing summer and we hope to see you #learnbpschat 'rs all back here next year!